Assuming this is someone that you want to give a gift to, how can you decide a gift strategy?
1. Give them exactly what they wanted. Perhaps out of your price point, but when money is no object.
2. Give them close to what they wanted. But this time within your price point.
3. Give them what they think they need.
4. Give them what they actually need. This is fraught with peril since you may be pointing out foibles.
5. Give them something completely random. This can be cute, unless its a live animal which you should completely reconsider.
6. Give them something that aligns with their thematic lifestyle. Perhaps running gear or cooking supplies.
7. Give them something to push them into a thematic lifestyle they should adopt. I keep getting cookbooks.
8 Give to some charity that can lift people out of poverty. Providing a well for a village goes a long way to reduce disease.
And whatever you do, enjoy the time together since its really just the thought. Right?
#motivation #donation #personaldevelopment #business #gifts #charity #management